Sale of additional Dinner Tickets open 9am (WA time) on 7th November 2023 and will also 'sell-out'.
For teams looking for accommodation in Kununurra,
support our amazing accommodation partners - links below:
Solo $390*, Duo Teams $580*, Quad Team $1040*
*=plus booking and credit card transaction fees.
Only your Team Captains' details are required when registering, we will collect full team details closer to the event.
Gala Presentation Dinner:
Registration includes dinner tickets for all swimmers, a paddler and a skipper (except 10km solo - no skipper).
Additional Gala Dinner Tickets should be purchased online when registering - and these will also 'sell-out', so please register now!
Hire kayak or dinghy? - Lake Argyle Cruises may be able to help: 08 91687687
Important! - Please read if you intend to register.
- The registration system is limited to one registration per user (if you have several teams, you need each team captain to register).
- Registrations will "sell-out", so be online at 9am WA time 1st November.
- Teams need to have their own skipper/boat and paddler/kayak organised (only "10km solo category" are provided a kayak and transport to the start line).
- Our Terms and Conditions clearly state our refund policy, so only register if you are attending, can organise transport, accommodation, and have a full crew. Please select the 'secure ticket' option when registering if there are any reasons you may not be able to attend.
- If flying please fly in early, as flights into Kununurra have previously been subject to frequent changes/delays/cancellations.
- If driving in from the West Kimberley, please stay informed of conditions at the Fitzroy Crossing bridge.