Registrations for 2018 open on 1st November 2017 at 9am (WA time)!
Be online when registrations open to be part of the action!
Paying and securing a place in the First National Kimberley Lake Argyle Swim will only require:
Full team details will be requested from the Captain within the month following online registrations.
Your registration is not confirmed until you have completed the payment process.
Registrations will sell-out, so please be online to secure your entry place!
Team details required after registration has been secured:
- Date of Birth,
- Address, phone number, email
- Boat registration,
- Make of boat,
- Boat length, name (optional), colour,
- Type of marine radio,
- Skipper's name, address, email, phone number
- Skipper's Recreational Skipper's Ticket number (or equivalent State qualification)
- Paddler's name, address, email, phone number
- Kayak make, colour and length (not
required for 10km solo hire option)